The Liftsmart WRT14 is an ergonomically designed, highly efficient electric walkie reach stacker. With a 1,400kg lifting capacity and maximum fork height of 5.5m, it provides an efficient solution for stacking operations in confined work areas.
Integration of new features such as ‘Aisle-Assist’ for narrow aisle stacking. Aisle-Assist provides greater operator safety by allowing operators to view tynes unimpeded when lifting loads, providing more convenient and efficient working conditions for operators.
Electronic Power Steering
With its ergonomic design the WRT14 is easy and comfortable to operate with EPS steering, compact body and a floating design that greatly enhances manoeuvrability in confined spaces and congested areas.
Another integrated feature ‘Quiet Night’ will keep operating noise down to a minimum, ensuring a safer and healthier environment for workers. Lower levels of operational noise allow workers to hear and respond to their colleagues and safety warnings immediately without interruption.
Total Drive System
- Equipped with powerful AC drive system
- External encoder, easily replaceable
- Precise load positioning
- High torque to speed design
- Brushless, regenerative brakes
- Equipped with Liftsmart EPS
- Compact body with 3 points standing design that enhances manoeuvrability in confined and congested areas
- Double controller provides real time vehicle protection from circuit overload, under voltage, over current, excess temperature and short circuits
- Injection mould cover with high precision and great appearance
- 10 year chassis lifespan guarantee
- CNC machine ensures precise components
- Steel cover
- Tiller head designed for maximum operator comfort
- Controls positioned to allow operation with either hands
- EPS system provides optimum directional control at any speed
- Equipped with solenoid valve
- One hand operation, operators can reach driving, lifting and reaching button
- Timing delay control system offers smooth movement of mast reaching and fork lifting/lowering